Webinar 3 - June 11th at 21h00 (CET, Brussels / Amsterdam time)
EUROPREV will have it’s third webinar on June 11th at 21:00 (Central European Time, Paris & Berlin time)
This webinar is organised jointly with EQuiP (WONCA Europe network for quality and safety of care), and we are delighted with this collaboration.
In this webinar, our speakers will be Eva Arvidsson and Piet Vanden Bussche, two family doctors, researchers and Professors from the Linkoping University and Ghent University respectively. And the topics to be discussed will be
Webinar 3 - Setting up a quality project in your practice
- Quality improvement and quality circles
- How to perform a PDSA cycle
- Tools, strategies and tips
Link to watch the webinar: https://europrev.woncaeurope.org/webinar
To obtain the Final Certificate is necessary to attend at least five of the six webinars. During the webinar, we will share a link where you will have to confirm your attendance. We will share this link through the chat platform. After the six webinars, a Certificate of Attendance corresponding to a 9-hour training activity will be issued.
You may consult the full program of 2019 EUROPREV e-learning webinars here...
Some practical tips:
1. On the day of the webinar, we would appreciate that you gradually enter in the streaming webpage in the hour before the webinar. This is to avoid an excessive boom of accesses at 21:00 that could put our server at risk.
2. I remind you that for those you interested in obtaining a Certificate, it is necessary that you carry out an attendance check during the webinar. To do this, we will share a link through the chat.
3. When we share the attendance check link, if you can not immediately access the page, wait a few seconds, without stress, refresh the page and you should get it.
4. During the webinar, you will be able to share your comments and doubts through the chat. Given the very high number of colleagues attending it, it is not possible to put in the chat all your messages, nor will it be possible during the webinar to answer all the questions. We'll try to do our best!
5. To be able to attend the webinar in the best conditions, it is crucial that you choose a place with good quality internet access, preferably cable access! Wi-Fi connections are always more susceptible to interference and interruption of the respective transmission. And please prefer to watch the webinar by computer, instead of doing it by tablet or smartphone.